Sep-22 (Fri) Nomu-nication: A South African Adventure with the ACCJ – N’Zassa Music on Samurai Cruise Tokyo Bay
Nomu-nication: A South African Adventure with the ACCJ
Come with us as we join hands with the ACCJ for a ship’s cruise on Tokyo Bay. The fun and frolics will include the exciting live music of the Oswald Kouame band featuring traditional African music, fusion jazz, reggae and more. Over the years this unique style of music has been performed together with other professional artists including Stevie Wonder and Richard Bona in both Africa and Europe. We also will offer a selected dinner menu including traditional African food—ample door prizes included, as well.
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2017
- Time: 18:30 – 21:00 (Boarding is from 17:45 -18:15)
- Venue: Samurai Cruises Tokyo Bay (GOZABUNE ATAKEMARU)
- Access Map in Japanese: http://www.gozabune.jp/access/
- ACCJ Member Fee: ¥7,500
Guest Fee: ¥8,500
- Meal: Buffet & Free-flowing Drinks
- Sign-up: Register at the online reservation below
- Deadline for Registration / Payment / Cancellation: Wednesday, 20 September 2017, at 12:00 noon
(Space is limited and reservations may be closed before the deadline)
This event must be paid for in advance. No walk-ins or payments at the door.
- Please note:
- * This event must br paid for in advance. No walk-ins.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have paid the admission fee.
- No reservations or cancellations after the deadline.
- Boarding time is 17:45 – 18:15, the time window is strictly enforced. No refunds will be made if you miss the boarding